APPLY SHARE Closing date: March 2023
City: Shanghai / Xi'an
- Bachelor or above degree in relevant/specialist subject area
- QTS or Post Graduate Certificate in Education(PGCE)or equivalent , Teaching License from non-UK countries are required.
- Minimum 2year's experience in teaching inquiry-based learning Music (or PYP /IB / Alevel/ IGCSE curriculum )with International/Bilingual schools.
- Head of Music Department minimum experience over 6 years
- Educational Stage Elementary / Middle / High School
- All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
- Competitive salary (PM the salary range)
- Housing allowance
- Summer and Winter holidays fully paid
- Comprehensive Global Insurance
- Additional bonus for completing the contract
- Free tution for teacher's kids
- 13 months payment
How to Apply
Please add the recruiter's wechat: bchubc
Apply for this position.
Please send your application to relevant Email address. Please state your Name + Nationality + Intended Position + Salary Expectation in the Email Subject Line.
Please attach your CV, a self-intro video, and photocopies of your passport, reference letter and contact, degree and teaching-related certificates. Work Permit and Residence Permit are also required for candidates who are currently working in China.
(Your current visa status (is very important))
Please write a brief cover letter in the content which states your convenient time for a potential face-to-face interview or Tencent meeting/ Email for an online interview.
With this in mind,
Ø Applications will be thoroughly and rigorously screened in line with our strong commitment to all aspects of child protection and safeguarding.
Ø K12 Schools reserves the right to withdraw an applicant’s candidacy at any time should information be forthcoming that may suggest the candidate is not suitable to progress in the process.
Ø K12 Schools reserves the right to withdraw an applicant’s candidacy if current and former supervisor references are not provided.
Ø Hiring is contingent upon successful criminal background checks. Applicants are asked to apply as early as possible, as K12 Schools reserves the right to close the selection process at any time.