Starting date : Aug 2023
School Type: Pre-k,Kindergarten
Student Age : 2-6
The Kindergarten Art and Music Specialist plans stimulating and engaging art and music classes that develop creativity and self-expression. He/she develops positive and caring relationships with students, parents and all school staff. The teacher motivates students to love learning and knows how to build knowledge and skills, leading to deeper conceptual understanding. The teacher understands how to support student wellbeing and the development of strong and positive character attributes essential to leading a successful and purposeful life. He/she works in close collaboration with others across the grade level and school to develop the school curriculum and to plan and deliver exciting, academically challenging, inquiry- based units, which are carefully designed to ensure the development of each student’s language competencies. The teacher believes strongly in action research and uses best practice to inform his/her planning, classroom practice and assessment strategies. A clear understanding of School's vision, mission and learning principles is essential.
Students come first at * Schools. We take a holistic approach to every child’s learning and school experience, aiming to develop students’ character, their social skills and to enable them to fulfil their academic potential. * Schools provide a dynamic and innovative integrated education programme encompassing the Chinese compulsory curriculum, * College International Schools’ educational philosophy and pedagogies, and the IB Diploma Programme, as well as world class facilities and outstanding faculty from China and around the world. * teachers are committed to providing a variety of stimulating, challenging and fun learning experiences, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Bachelor or above degree in relevant/specialist subject area
- QTS or Post Graduate Certificate in Education(PGCE)or equivalent , Teaching License from non-UK countries are required.a licensed teacher
- Minimum 2year's experience in teaching inquiry-based teaching Music or ART with International Kindergarten schools.
- • Enthusiastic, outgoing nature
• Ability to embrace a team teaching concept
• Ability to work in a team
• Enthusiasm for new cultures and experiences
• Creative problem solving skills
- All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
- Competitive salary ,per month before tax (depending on experience and qulifacations)
- Housing allowance
- Paid Chinese Public holiday& paid annual leave
- Summer and Winter holidays fully paid
- Comprehensive Global Insurance
- Additional bonus for completing the contract
- Children tuition Free
- 13 months payment
- On-going professional teacher development and training programs
How to Apply
Please add the recruiter's wechat: bchubc
Apply for this position.
Please send your application to relevant Email address. Please state your Name + Nationality + Intended Position + Salary Expectation in the Email Subject Line.
Please attach your CV, a self-intro video, and photocopies of your passport, reference letter and contact, degree and teaching-related certificates. Work Permit and Residence Permit are also required for candidates who are currently working in China.
(Your current visa status (is very important))
Please write a brief cover letter in the content which states your convenient time for a potential face-to-face interview or Tencent meeting/ Email for an online interview.
With this in mind,
Ø Applications will be thoroughly and rigorously screened in line with our strong commitment to all aspects of child protection and safeguarding.
Ø K12 Schools reserves the right to withdraw an applicant’s candidacy at any time should information be forthcoming that may suggest the candidate is not suitable to progress in the process.
Ø K12 Schools reserves the right to withdraw an applicant’s candidacy if current and former supervisor references are not provided.
Ø Hiring is contingent upon successful criminal background checks. Applicants are asked to apply as early as possible, as K12 Schools reserves the right to close the selection process at any time.