Friendly & Helpful Services You Can Trust
Bilingual Community makes it easy to ﬁnd a secure job in China with a reputable company. We’re here for you every step of the way, ensuring a comfortable transition to your life in China.
What our clients say
Evaluation by the French client
CHINA PR - GREEN CARD
FOREIGN PERMANENT RESIDENT ID CARD
Foreigners to China visa application
Specialising in visa services for foreigners coming to China for almost a decade
Visa for foreigners coming to China, permanent green card for foreigners, working visa, business (visiting) visa, tourist visa, visiting family visa, accompanying family members, change/revocation, humanitarian visa/overstay visa, reunion, residence visa for private purposes, etc.
Consultation and assistance services on the application process and application documents for all types of visa services
Customized private lessons for different students
Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, USA,Switzerland, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Malta, Cyprus, etc.
Study Abroad Consulting | Study Abroad Application| Study Abroad Guidance |
Members of the team
Chief Operating Officer
Xi'an Office, East Asia
Consulting Expert, Europe, Europe
Ireland Office, Europe
Hangzhou Office, East Asia
Chengdu Office, East Asia
Xi'an Office, East Asia
Study Abroad Department
Australia Office, Oceania
1. Rewarding salary
2. free apartment or living allowance.
3. Free airport pick up.
4. Paid Medical Emergency insurance, health check and residence permit in China.
5. New employee orientation and training of teaching ability.
6. Weekly Chinese language lessons.
7. Weekly Traveling team building activities.
8. Reimbursed flight tickets.
9. Daily life assistance with open bankcard, sim card etc.
10. paid national holidays.
1. Student age:
2-6 years old in kindergarten;
3-12 years old in language centre;
6-12 years old in primary school;
13-18 years old in middle school;
18-22 years old in University;
14-50 years old in training centres for adults.
2. Class size:
10-30 students in Kindergarten;
30-60 students in primary and middle school;
12 -20 students in language centres;
30-50 students in university;
No more than 40 hours (including teaching hours no more than 25 hours)
5 days work and 2 days off per week;
1. Updated Resume /CV
2. Scan the passport information page.
3. Bachelor's degree or above in Education (Math, PE, Music, Art, Chemistry, Biology, Drama, Science, and Physics majors are also acceptable)
3. Health check in standard form (within 6 months before work visa application).
4. Degree authentication and non-criminal record authentication from the Chinese embassy
5. English or Chinese Translation of your non-criminal record and degree with the translation company's stamp if necessary.
6. Scan the original reference letter ( 2 years related of work experience required)
7. QTS／TSL /PGCE or Equivalent licenses(preferred), CELTA / TESOL/TFEL or other related teaching certificates
8. Successful references contact with background checking information
How to get more info
Start application to work in China now!
Please feel free to email your employment inquiry or a copy of your CV to us and our team will reach out to you with any open roles that match your experience.
If you are an educator, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For head office or operational roles, please email CS@chinajobc.com
If you require Visa advice, please send us your CV and passport page with a valid visa page and contact details to email@example.com
info@chinajoBC.com | vip@chinajoBC.com
Chat with BC Now！
If you're based in China,
Scan the QR code to add us as a friend Contact Now on WeChat.