MYP and DP Subject( Drama ,Art, Music,etc Teacher)
Start date: Sep 2023
Experience and Knowledge
• Have a very good level of Written and spoken fluency in English language
• Demonstrate and excellent aptitude and competence in the field of music.
• Be a good communicator with high level of interpersonal skills
• Have a good Flexibility and understanding to the needs of the school
• Possess good Organization skills
• Demonstrate an excellent aptitude or competence for assigned
• Have a related experience working with young adolescents
• Have a very good flexibility and understanding to the needs of the school
• Possess and excellent ability to navigate technology and learn quickly
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Music education
• Teaching licensure such as PGCE, QTS, or state teaching license
(TEFL or TESOL is NOT qualified)
• IB curriculum teaching experience preferred.
• Mainland in China
MYP Design Teacher (N)
Start Date: Sep 2023
Position description – MYP Design Teacher for the Middle School. Secondary school
teachers are supervised by the Secondary Principal. MYP Design is part of the Arts and
Design Department at Xi'an
This role involves teaching MYP Design to the middle school. Whereas most art courses are
structured through prescribed projects and lessons, IB emphasizes a balance between direct
instruction and careful coaching. The teacher takes on the role of facilitator, guiding each
student along his or her design journey, providing instruction and resources when necessary
and encouragement for individual growth and creative exploration. An IB Design class tends
to look more like a designer’s studio with each student pursuing his or her own path,
connecting to the design cycle.
Education Degree (PGCE-IPGCE) or QTS )
Design or Visual Arts Degree
Minimum; 2 years experience
Ideal candidate will have MYP experience and training.
MYP/ DP Art Teacher
Position description – MYP/DP Visual Arts Teacher
Start Date: Sep 2023 (N)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Teaching IB Art is very different than teaching a traditional middle and
high school art class. Where as most art courses are structured through prescribed projects
and lessons, IB emphasizes a balance between direct instruction and careful coaching. The
teacher takes on the role of facilitator, guiding each student along his or her art journey,
providing instruction and resources when necessary and encouragement for individual growth
and creative exploration. An IB art class tends to look more like an artist’s studio with each
student pursuing his or her own creative path.
-A Bachelor degree in Visual Arts for DP Visual Arts preferably a Masters Degree.
-A teaching certificate Such as QTS or PGCE
-Ability to work with different media.
MYP/DP DRAMA TEACHER
Starting: Sep 2023 or ASAP
individually and in groups to develop an appreciation of Theatre. The successful
candidate will provide a supportive and joyful environment for the development of
skills in Drama.
• Current teaching certification.
• A minimum of an undergraduate degree in Education or the area of expertise
• Previous teaching experience, and strong knowledge in the area of teaching
drama to young students.
• IB Theatre teaching experience preferred.
• A good understanding of the IB MYP drama and DP Theatre curriculum.
• A proven collaborator skilled at working well with others.
• A positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
• Expertise in building active, collaborative classroom programs which develop
a sense of classroom community and trust.
• A proven ability to differentiate instruction and integrate learning.
POSITION SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Drama Teacher will have responsibility for teaching all Drama classes. The Drama Teacher will collaborate with other members of the Performing Arts department.
In support of this teachers are expected to:
• Plan units and lessons that align with the IB curriculum.
• Instruct Drama classes with enthusiasm, creativity, and sensitivity to
student learning styles.
• Teach IB HL/SL Theatre classes.
• Utilize technology for instructing students, maintaining records,
communicating information to parents, and promoting student and
drama program achievements.
• Commitment to professional growth through participation in
professional learning communities and development opportunities.
• Take an active role in pastoral care of homeroom or advisory groups.
Salary & benefits
- Basic salary range is (please PM with your recruiter for more info ) before tax
- (Depends on candidates' qualification and experience)
- Childcare Service
- 24-hour Foreign Staff's Life Assistant
- Global Insurance
- Staff Relocation
- Professional Development
Start Date: Sep to Nov 2022
Please send one PDF file with the following information and your applied position to Contact details : email@example.com
– Curriculum Vitae
– Cover Letter
– List of 3-5 references